With the implementation of the 1:1 iPad Initiative, students use the iPad and Google Classroom for note-taking, organization, agendas, reminders, etc. However, the supplies listed below are suggested:
7th and 8th Grade:
Additional supplies for 8th Grade only:
- Headphones or earbuds for use with the i-Pad
- Stylus for the i-Pad. (Example)
- 1"-2" Binder for organization of all classes
- Spiral Notebook
- 4x4 Graph Paper
- Ruler/Hole Punch combo for binder
- Pencils and erasers
- Personal mini whiteboard with markers/eraser
- Different colored pens for corrective writing
- Calculator- Basic Scientific for 7th Grade and TI-83 for 8th Grade and above
- Prang watercolor set
- Prang colored pencil set
- 12 pack sharpie markers
Teachers will inform students of any additional needs unique to their class in the first few weeks of school.
A normal 4 function calculator will be required for the regular 7th-grade math program.
However, as students move through middle school and enter high school it is likely that they will need a scientific calculator such as the Texas Instruments T1 83 or Ti 84 Plus CE model.