VISIT MY PAGE EVERY DAY DURING ONLINE LEARNING AFTER 8:00 AM. SOME LESSONS, LINKS AND ASSIGNMENTS MAY CHANGE.
<—MY ASSIGNMENTS ARE POSTED ON THE SIDEBAR TO THE LEFT, DIRECTLY UNDER THE “WELCOME” BUTTON. CLICK ON THE DATE FOR TODAY’S ASSIGNMENTS!
REMINDER: ZOOM MEETING TODAY, FRIDAY, JUNE 12TH, at 9:30 AM!
Need a brain break? Join the SB 3rd grade teachers in our own version of Pop See Ko!
If you have any questions or comments during the day, students can click on “Ask Mrs. Salsberry A Question” to fill out a Google form, or parents can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER ACTIVITIES (NOT REQUIRED)
- Read a just-right book and work on your reading strategies:
- Stamina - try your own readathon, use a stopwatch to see how long you can read without stopping!
- Fluency - read out loud to yourself or someone else in your best read-aloud voice
- Comprehension - retell and summary
- Xtra Math: https://xtramath.org/#/signin/student_other
- Fraction Activities: https://www.npsd.k12.nj.us/Page/11741
- For your own set of Fraction Strips, print out the Printable Fraction Strips, color them in, then cut them out ans store them in a ziplock bag
- With help from an adult, find a recipe and cook something at home - talk about where you find fractions and what they mean
- IXL - Multiplication, Division and/or Fraction activities: https://www.ixl.com/
- Keep a journal and write about your days at home - what are you doing, thinking, wondering? Practice using your best writing with correct capitalization, punctuation, spelling.
- GoNoodle: https://family.gonoodle.com/
- Mystery Science Mini-Lessons:
- Typing Club: https://npsd.typingclub.com/ or oher Keyboarding games/activities: https://www.npsd.k12.nj.us/Page/5212
- Storyline Online read alouds: https://www.storylineonline.net/
- Be the teacher! Teach someone in your family a lesson from math, reading, writing, science, or social studies!