Miss Kaitlyn Conlan, M.A.School Counselor(908) 464-4707 Ext. 3508
What Does Miss Conlan do?
School Counselors address the social, emotional and academic needs of ALL students. I work in partnership with students, parents, school staff and the community to help every student achieve social, emotional and academic success. I aim to help empower students with self-knowledge, positive interpersonal skills, coping and life skills for the issues that elementary children typically face.
At Allen W. Roberts, we encourage parents and students to utilize the services and expertise of the School Counselor. Parents may communicate with the School Counselor either by phone/email or by appointment during school hours. I encourage students (3rd-6th grade) to email me as well!
Some of my daily duties are:
- Provide individual counseling as needed
- Offer social, emotional or academic school-based support as needed.
- Provide small group counseling for students with a similar concern.
- Teach classroom lessons on a variety of topics.
- Consult with teachers and assist them in meeting student needs.
- Coordinate Character Education programs in the school.
- Consult with parents and assist them in meeting student needs.
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues.
Last Modified on September 20, 2021