Welcome to 6th Grade Math!
(908) 464-4707 X5144
Unit 3 - Rational Numbers
At the end of Unit 3, students will be able to answer
the following essential questions:
- How can you use positive and negative numbers to represent real-world quantities?
- How can you compare and order integers?
- How can you plot rational numbers on a number line?
- How can you compare and order rational numbers?
- How can you find and interpret the absolute value of rational numbers?
- How can you interpret comparisons involving absolute values?
- How do you plot ordered pairs of rational numbers on a coordinate plane?
- How can you identify the relationship between points on a coordinate plane?
- How can you find the distance between two points that lie on a horizontal or vertical line on a coordinate plane?
- How can you use the strategy "draw a diagram" to help you solve a problem on the coordinate plane?