Welcome to 6th Grade Math!Susan Shallcrosssshallcross@npsdnj.org(908) 464-4707 X5144Click here for the Back-to-School Night Presentation
Unit 1 - Whole Numbers and Decimals
At the end of Unit 1, students will be able to answer
the following essential questions:
1. How do you divide multi-digit numbers?
2. How do you write the prime factorization of a number?
3. How can you find the least common multiple of two whole numbers?
4. How can you find the greatest common factor of two whole numbers?
5. How can you use the strategy draw a diagram to help you solve problems
involving the GCF and the Distributive Property?
6. How do you add and subtract multi-digit decimals?
7. How do you multiply multi-digit decimals?
8. How do you divide decimals by whole numbers?
9. How do you divide whole numbers and decimals by decimals?