Welcome to 6th Grade Math!
(908) 464-4707 X5144
Unit 11 - Surface Area and Volume
At the end of unit 11, students will be able to answer the following essential questions:
- How do you use nets to represent three-dimensional figures?
- What is the relationship between a net and the surface area of a prism?
- How do you find the surface area of prisms?
- How can you find the surface area of pyramid?
- What is the relationship between the volume and the edge lengths of a prism with fractional edge lengths?
- How can you find the volumes of rectangular prisms with fractional edge lengths?
- How can you use the strategy "use a formula" to solve problems involving area, surface area, and volume?