TRANSCRIPT INFORMATIONThe Board of Education has approved a policy which requires a transcript fee for college applications beyond the 10th request starting July 1, 2023. The first 10 transcripts are free and a fee of $25.00 will be charged for each transcript beyond that. The fee may be reduced or waived due to financial hardship in accordance with free and reduced lunch guidelines. There is no charge to Alumni for transcripts.
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT SIGN-OFF
Please note that before an official transcript can be uploaded to Scoir for post-secondary processing, students must sign-off on their unofficial transcript (click here to open form).
CURRENT NPHS STUDENTS*
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 908-464-5118Mail: New Providence High School Counseling Department35 Pioneer DriveNew Providence, NJ 07974
- Please download the alumni request form. Your signed and completed form may be emailed, faxed, or mailed to the Mrs. Patti Reed, Counseling Department Secretary:
- Allow 10 school days for processing.
- Official Transcripts will be mailed or emailed to the recipient indicated on the form (school, business, etc.).
- Official transcripts cannot be mailed or emailed to the requester.
- Please note on the form if you are requesting an unofficial copy of the transcript for the recipient.
- Requests need a physical signature. Typed signatures cannot be accepted.
*Please note: Persons 18 years of age or older must request their own transcript. We cannot accept parent requests for students.