Students in grades K-3 will be given Art grades 3 times a year and are based on the following criteria:
1) Demonstrates an understanding of skills and concepts
2) Participates with effort, cooperates and follows directions
All students are expected to be respectful, responsible, and safe in the art room.
- Grading in standards (1-4)
- 4 The student consistently exceeds expectations.
- 3 The student successfully meets expectations.
- 2 The student is progressing towards expectations.
- 1 The student needs support in order to meet expectations.