2019-2020 New Student Registration
New student registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open!
Please click the link below to complete the pre-registration process online
CLICK HERE to pre-register online for September 2019
The following documentation is required to complete the registration process:
1. Parent/guardian identification (valid driver’s license, passport or state ID).
2. An original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
3. Immunization records and physical forms.
4. Four (4) proofs of residency (property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, lease agreement, benefit statement, other).
5. Court stamped copy of custody documentation, if applicable.
Please note: Only a custodial parent/legal guardian can register a student.
Attention parents of current pre-kindergarten students: Current Pre-Kindergarten students eligible for enrollment into Kindergarten are automatically registered for the 2019-20 school year. You do not have to pre-register online or attend the Open House. You will receive an email in August 2019, to update your child’s information as a returning student to the school district.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding the enrollment process, please call the Stacey Kinum, in the Board of Education Office, at (908) 464-9050 ext. 4221. Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday).