2023-2024 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
The New Providence School District is accepting registration for all new students for the 2023-2024 school year.The registration process will be completed exclusively online for the 2023-2024 school year. Our registration process is now a two-part registration. You will first complete a pre-registration. Once the submission is accepted, you will receive an automated email with instructions on how to fill out the remaining registration forms.This email will prompt you to create a username and password for the registration portal (PowerSchool) - this username and password is different from the provided access ID and password found in the email.
Please be advised, if you already have a child registered in our district and have a PowerSchool account, you will not need to create a new account. Please log in, go to account preferences and add your new incoming student to your account. You will need to use the access ID and password found in the automated email sent to you after pre-registration is approved.
The following documentation will be required to be scanned and uploaded to the online registration to complete the process.
- Parent/Guardian identification (valid driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- An original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Current Immunization Records and Health Physical Forms.
- Four (4) proofs of residency (i.e. property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, lease agreement, or benefit statement, etc).
- If applicable, court stamped copy of custody documentation.
- Request for Student Records Form- please download, fill out, and upload it when completed.
*Only a Custodial Parent/Legal Guardian can register a student.*
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please contact our Registrar, Ms. Dena DiRocco at (908) 464-9050 x 4221 or email@example.com.