New Student Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year is Now Open!
The New Providence School District is accepting registration for all new students for the 2021-2022 school year. The registration process will be completed remotely. Please access the registration portal to start your application.
Only a Custodial Parent/Legal Guardian can register a student.
Once you follow the link and create a username and password for the registration portal, the following documentation will be required to upload to complete the online registration process. You need to have ALL documents ready and updated at the time of registration as you will need to upload each document individually. You will not be able to complete and submit your registration if you do not upload documents. Please do not upload the same document twice, as this can not be accepted.
Parent/Guardian identification (valid driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- An original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Universal Health Form or District provided Immunization records and health physical forms.
- Four (4) proofs of residency (i.e. property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, lease agreement, car insurance, bank statement, other).
- If applicable, request for Student Records Form- if your child is coming into the district from grade K-12, please download and complete this form and email to the Registrar.
- If applicable, court stamped copy of custody documentation.
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please contact our Registrar, Ms. Maria Ulate at (908) 464-9050 x 4221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.