Welcome to the New Providence School District!
The New Providence School District is accepting incoming kindergarten and first grade student registration for the 2021-2022 school year beginning on Wednesday, February 17- Friday, March 5, 2021. A child must be five years of age on or before October 1, 2021 to be eligible for enrollment into kindergarten. A child must be six years of age on or before October 1, 2021 to be eligible for enrollment into first grade.
The registration process will be completed exclusively online for the 2021-2022 school year.
Only a Custodial Parent/Legal Guardian can register a student.
Once you follow the link and create a username and password for the registration portal, the following documentation will be required to upload to complete the online registration process.
- Parent/Guardian identification (valid driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- An original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Immunization records and health physical forms.
- Four (4) proofs of residency (i.e. property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, lease agreement, or benefit statement, other).
- If applicable, court stamped copy of custody documentation.
- If applicable, request for Student Records Form-if your child is enrolled in a private kindergarten program (outside of New Providence School District) and will be registering for the first grade, please download and complete this form.
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please contact our Registrar, Ms. Maria Ulate at (908) 464-9050 or email@example.com.
For more information, please see the February 5th letter from the Assistant Superintendent, Mrs. Zirpoli.