Summer Fun Activities Check out this list of fun activities for every subject.
Get ready for 4th grade!XtraMath will be available over the summer.
SUMMER READING Resources:
- Try to read every day to maintain your stamina.
- Reading out loud to a family member is a great way to practice fluency. Make it a kind act and read to a sibling to help mom and dad.
- Keep a Reading Journal or discuss the book with someone at home. Be sure to continue to write/discuss the following:
- Interesting Information
SUMMER WRITING Resources:
- Write about what your reading
- write a paragraph retelling a chapter or book
- rewrite the ending of a book
- write a letter to the author
- Write a letter to a family member. Remember to ask a question!
- Keep a summer journal! Remember to write the date of each entry. Describe what you did, who was with you, and where you went. This will be a great Summer 2020 memory book.
- Write and illustrate a story.
More SUMMER READING Resouces:
- Summer Reading 2020 - Assignments and Resources Look here for ALL of your summer reading programs AND digital reading and eBook resources.
- Check out the Level Book Suggestions on Mrs. Peritore's teacher page.
- NP PUBLIC LIBRARY SUMMER READING CLUB 2020 Please refer to the link for further information from the NP Public Library.