Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. The best way to contact me is to send an email with a telephone number and a good time for me to call you. Please, include your child's grade and classroom teacher. My email is email@example.com
World Languages Standards
- Did you know??? People acquire language by hearing and reading messages that they understand. Studying Spanish vocabulary (by using electronic resources or homemade flashcards) will expand your ability to comprehend what you hear and read!
- During our World Languages classes, students work with four domains: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Students have classes only 40 minutes per week.
- In my page, you will find extra resources that students are welcome to enter to, but they are not required to complete as part of their grades.
- Students in grades 5 and 6 are required to complete the activities by the due date.
- It is important to revise and reinforce all the materials and vocabulary already learned. And remember: Students should have fun learning any new language!!!