Welcome to the New Providence School District.
New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year is Now Open!
Although schools are closed, the New Providence School District is still accepting registration for all new students for the 2020-2021 school year. The registration process will be completed remotely. Please access the registration portal to start your application.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION LINK
Once your application is received, the registrar will contact you with instructions to complete the registration process remotely.
The following documentation is required:
- Parent/guardian identification (valid driver’s license, passport or state ID).
- An original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Immunization records and physical forms.
- Four (4) proofs of residency (property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, lease agreement, or benefit statement, other).
- Court stamped copy of custody documentation, if applicable.
Only a custodial parent/legal guardian can register a student.