Read Across America Digital Activity Ideas:
- Visit Seussville and play some fun games (works on iPads) or print out activity pages!
- Use the Chatterpix or Tellagami apps on iPads and have students read poems or short paragraphs using the apps. Students can then listen to them to improve fluency.
- Use Google Slides to create custom bookmarks. See this template: Bookmark Template
- Go to Starfall and do any of the Reading Activities (For authorization code for in school use, see Mrs. Spoerl)
- On a laptop, go to www.starfall.com
- On an iPad, use the Starfall (FREE) app
- e-read using Big Universe, Raz Kids, Core Clicks, and/or Newsella