Hello! My name is Mrs. Vanadia, and I will be your teacher this year! I am so excited to meet and get to know you! I have been spending a lot of time with my family this summer. We went to the beach, hiking, and took many trips out on the boat. My son, Jackson, dog, Addie, and I went on many walks around the lake by my house. We saw turtles, fish, birds, and frogs! I cannot wait to hear all about your fun summer adventures!
I know that we will have a great time together this year! I have many fun activities planned for us. We will sing, dance, do crafts, and learn so many different things.
Please make sure you bring the following supplies with you to school. Everything should be labeled with your name.
- Your snack in a separate bag (and a water bottle!)
- Change of clothes in a plastic bag
- 2 containers of wipes
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 large old short sleeve t-shirt to use as a smock (Mom or Dad’s shirt works great!)
- 6 large Elmer’s Glue Sticks
- 1 package of Dry Erase Markers
- 1 wide-ruled notebook
- 1 box of pencils
- 2 two-pocket folders
- 1 pencil box
- 1 package of crayons
- 1 pair of children’s blunt-tipped scissors
- 1 extra mask in a plastic bag
Have a great rest of your summer, and I will see you soon!
Contact me: email@example.com