Lesson plans are posted daily on Google Classroom!
If you have any questions or comments during the day, students can click on “Ask Mrs. Salsberry A Question” to fill out a Google form, or parents can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER ACTIVITIES (NOT REQUIRED)
- Read a just-right book and work on your reading strategies:
- Stamina - try your own readathon, use a stopwatch to see how long you can read without stopping!
- Fluency - read out loud to yourself or someone else in your best read-aloud voice
- Comprehension - retell and summary
- Xtra Math: https://xtramath.org/#/signin/student_other
- Fraction Activities: https://www.npsd.k12.nj.us/Page/11741
- For your own set of Fraction Strips, print out the Printable Fraction Strips, color them in, then cut them out ans store them in a ziplock bag
- With help from an adult, find a recipe and cook something at home - talk about where you find fractions and what they mean
- IXL - Multiplication, Division and/or Fraction activities: https://www.ixl.com/
- Keep a journal and write about your days at home - what are you doing, thinking, wondering? Practice using your best writing with correct capitalization, punctuation, spelling.
- GoNoodle: https://family.gonoodle.com/
- Mystery Science Mini-Lessons:
- Typing Club: https://npsd.typingclub.com/ or oher Keyboarding games/activities: https://www.npsd.k12.nj.us/Page/5212
- Storyline Online read alouds: https://www.storylineonline.net/
- Be the teacher! Teach someone in your family a lesson from math, reading, writing, science, or social studies!