THE LINK BELOW IS FOR REGISTERING STUDENTS FOR THE CURRENT 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
New Student Registration LINK FOR THE 2018-2019 School YearTo register your child(dren) in the New Providence School District for the first time, please choose the appropriate link to complete the pre-registration process for EACH child that you need to register. You will be asked to create an account with an email address. You will receive a confirmation email from InfoSnap once the pre-registration information has been submitted.The registration process is not complete until you schedule and attend an appointment in person. You will be prompted to schedule an appointment when you have completed the online registration process. All appointments will be held at the board of education office, 356 Elkwood Avenue New Providence, NJ. Please note: ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student; therefore, they MUST be present at the registration appointment.Please bring the following documentation to your scheduled registration appointment:
- Parent/Guardian Identification – Valid Driver’s license, passport or State ID
- Original or Certified copy of Birth Documentation
- Court Stamped Copy of Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Medical Information – Immunization records and physical forms
- Four (4) Proofs of Residency – i.e. Property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, benefit statement, other
If you have any questions, please contact Stacey Kinum at the Board of Education office at 908-464-9050 extension 4221.